Finding Your Apple Watch model
The best way to match items with your Apple Watch is with our site's 🔍 Search , Your watch size is what matters and it's simply written on its back: 38mm/ 40mm/ 41mm/ 44mm/ 45mm/ 49mm Look at your watch's back and search it's size for example 44 (without 'mm') the search result items would fit your watch size
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > About.
- Find the Model field. You should see the part number that begins with "M."
- Tap the Model field. You should see the field update to show a five-digit number that begins with "A." This is your model number.
- Search for that Number to find the right products.
Still, need help? Leave us a message